Animals are affected mostly by the polythene bags thrown carelessly here and there. We can see the animals, especially cows, around the rubbish dump eating the garbage. They eat waste food lying there. They also eat polythene bags unknowingly. Polythene bags form a lining in their stomach. Sometimes these choke the respiratory system of the cattle. Polythene causes death to them. Their digestive system fails to digest polythene bags.
Polythene bags should not be thrown on roads or in the drains. We should not use the plastic material. We should use cotton or jute carry bags instead of polythene bags. We can save many lives of cattle by avoiding uses of polythene